Fabricat cu materiale premium pentru a oferi calitate excelentă de confort și calități tehnice bune. Partea superioară este realizată în întregime din microfibră moale și perforată pentru greutate redusă și respirabilitate sporită.
Rigiditate: 7 din 12
The G.LASER WIDE by GAERNE has received a facelift. The shoe now comes with a new sole for improved pedalling performance, as well as with a carbon heel cup to perfectly support your heel. Therefore, these mountain bike shoes offer improved stability inside the shoe and increased power transfer to the pedal.
• Wide version of the G.LASER
• MTB 2DENSITY SOLE 7.0 for maximum power transfer to the pedal
• Upper with large perforations for optimal breathability
• Three Velcro straps
• INTEGRATED ANTI SLIP HEEL CUP for support, slip resistance and stabilisation
• COMFORT FIT TONGUE adapts to your foot
• Ergonomic, removable TRANSPIRANT insole
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems with SPD standard (2-bolt standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in the gym etc.
• Made in Italy
GAERNE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
Weight: approx. 382 g (size EU 43)
MTB 2DENSITY SOLE 7.0:
The new MTB 2DENSITY SOLE from GAERNE’s research and development department is specifically designed for mountain bike shoes. Made from nylon and fibreglass, the sole is lightweight, stiff, thin and robust. The tread pattern guarantees best grip and excellent stability in any terrain. Two removable studs increase traction on muddy terrain. Stiffness index: 7
INTEGRATED ANTI SLIP HEEL CUP:
The integrated anti-slip heel cup is robust and shape-retaining. Its stabilising shape allows for maximum support and stability inside the shoe.
COMFORT FIT TONGUE:
The tongue covers the entire instep and is perforated for best breathability. It comes with a soft padding to ensure high comfort.
Anatomic, comfortable insole. Thanks to a microporous surface, the footbed is particularly breathable.
Stiffness: 7 of 12